Your Ceremony Planning Guide made planning my wedding ceremony songs MUCH easier. Being able to listen and choose the music was terrific. Having so much helpful info about how to write my program was great! The DRM Ceremony Guide saved me lots of time jumping around to other music websites. Thanks!
– Abby Muratone
CEREMONY MUSIC GUIDE
Need help selecting your ceremony music?
Here’s the perfect solution: The David Rothstein Ceremony Music Guide.
Here’s how our Ceremony Guide will help you:
- Determine the type of ceremony you’re planning.
- Listen to 60 short recordings performed by our violin/piano duo.
- Songs are organized by: Prelude, Processional and Recessional.
- Review examples of real wedding ceremony programs.
- Learn about submitting, double checking, and adjusting your program.
- Read about what to keep in mind at your wedding ceremony.
CEREMONY MUSIC GUIDE:
You must be logged in to access the Ceremony Music Guide.
This guide is for current clients only. To receive the access code
simply fill out the inquiry form or email us email@example.com.
Our clients love using these guides
We know you will too!