These are photos of our band packing dance floors at recent weddings. These aren't just highlights of the greatest wedding we've played. This is what we do for every wedding we play! Our goal is to get all your guests dancing all night long. We have a huge song list and are able to adapt to what your guests are dancing to. Click on the music notes to listen to the band live. If you'd like your dance floor to look like this, call us @773.244.1239 or FILL OUT THE INQUIRY FORM. We look forward to packing your dance floor! Your guests will say your wedding was the best one they've ever been to! Enjoy the Photos!
- This creative limbo dance was started by the guests themselves. It was hilarious! If you have any traditions with your family or friends that you always do at each others wedding please let us know. We always want to find new ways to make your wedding as meaningful and as fun as possible.
- We give you unlimited song requests so be creative! Tell us your college fight song, your BBF torch song from the 80s, Your buddies road trip song the Even if we've never played the song before or won't ever play it again. If it's important to you, it's important to us!
- Celebrate your big day with all your BBFs. Sing along to all the songs you love singing together. If you have any special requests, please let us know. We're more than happy to learn them for you. Your girlfriends will all say "OMG, your wedding was amazing!"
- You want to have all your guests dancing all night long. That's our goal too. You'll see in this photo people of all ages dancing together. you will hear music that ranges from the hottest top 40 to Motown to classic Sinatra.
- Imagine being seated on the dance floor while all your guests entertain you with this fantastic and creative group dance. You can see how it works by clicking on the videos page. It's a lot of fun and will create a special memory that you and your guests will love.
- What's the once song that you and your BFFs love singing together on a road trip or just hanging out? We want to know in DRM. You'll get unlimited song requests. If you love some ridiculous song that's only meaningful to you and your friends, we want to play it for your wedding. Even if we'll never play it again. If it makes you happy, we'll be thrilled to have it ready to go for your big day!
- All of your guests will love watching the most enthusiastic Michael Jackson fans do their best impression when we pass out a few MJ hats, gloves and glasses.
- You and your guests are going to have so much fun dancing to our high energy band. Be ready for lots of phone calls and your Facebook page filled with posts about how fun your wedding was!
- Our high energy vocalist Steve Grissette loves to interact directly with you and your guests. He and the other vocalists use wireless mics so they can sing on the dance floor for specific songs. The connection between the band and your guests is incredible!
- Maya Angelou says, "People forget what you do, People forget what say, but people remember how you make them feel." Having our energy band playing you and your guests' favorite songs will make everybody feel incredible.
- Your wedding needs high energy. It's what you and your guests will feel when our 10-Piece Orchestra plays for your wedding. Your dance floor will be jam packed from the first note to the last! Raise your hand if you're having an amazing time!
- You are one of a kind! We want to hear your story about how you met. We want to know where you went to school. What your crazy family traditions are. What you love to do together. And what your vision for your wedding is. Every band says they will pack your dance floor, but DRM will take it to the next level to make your wedding truly yours!
- You'll get to enjoy all your favorite songs all night. Our vocalists select the next song based on your requests and how your guests are reacting on the dance floor. Get Everything you want for your wedding!
- Great weddings always have great music. You'll be able to have every one of your guests having the time of their life from the first note to the last. Brides and grooms say all the time that they saw guests dancing that they've never seen dance before.
- How many people can you fit on your dance floor? Steve and the band will make sure all of your guests are absolutely thrilled and out of their minds happy!
CLICK ON A PHOTO TO SEE THE COMPLETE ALBUM
super helpful and supportive
David’s process for getting to know you, whats important to you for your wedding and what kind of music you want is impeccable. So after a great experience leading up to the wedding, our expectations were very high! And DRM exceeded them tenfold. The best part was that our dance floor was packed the entire night – young and old! A lot of people’s favorite moment was when the trumpet section came on to the dance floor with everyone! Everyone had a blast and a million people told me that they’ve never had so much fun at a wedding or that it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. And I know these people and they were not just being nice. I attribute 95% of this to David and his band. If I had to do it again all over on a budget, I would hire David, and skimp on everything else. Nothing else is as important as the atmosphere, energy and the fun at your wedding. Thanks David!!!!
- Kafi and Jimi Matus Posted on WeddingWire 11.11.14