DINNER IS MUCH MORE THAN THE MEAL ITSELF. IT BEGINS AS SOON AS THE DOORS OPEN AND INCLUDES INTRODUCTIONS, CAKE CUTTING, TOASTS, THE BLESSING, AND ALL OF YOUR MAIN DANCES WITH THE DANCING BETWEEN COURSES OPTION.
– Katherine and Brian K.
How it Works:
- Introduction of the Bridal Party, Bride and Groom
- Blessing over the Meal
- Cake Cutting
- First Dance, Father/Daughter, Mother/Son Dances, Guests Dancing (Dancing Between Courses Only)
- Getting all the guests inside the room and the bridal party lined up.
- The number and length of the toasts.
- The speed of the food service.
Jazz Trio (Piano, Bass and Sax)
8 or 11 Piece Orchestra (Dancing between Courses only)