The harp is a beautiful instrument that can lift your wedding music and make it feel ethereal and special. DRSMusic compiled a list of the most popular harp songs to play at weddings.
10. “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes” from Cinderella
9. “A Time for Us” from Romeo and Juliet
8. Handel’s “Passacaille”
7. Bach’s “Prelude”
6. “How Beautiful” by Twila Paris
5. “The Wedding March” by Mendelssohn (for recessional)
4. “One Hand, One Heart” from West Side Story
3. Schubert’s “Ave Maria”
2. “Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring” by Bach
Now for the number one most requested wedding song for solo harp…
1. Pachelbel’s “Canon in D”
Harpist Claudine Cappelle is considered one of the premier harpist in Chicago. She is available for weddings, corporate or private parties. Contact her at 847.236.1308 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to visit her website www.claudineandharp.com
Hope you found this helpful!
Want to have different instruments playing at your wedding? Just get in touch and we would be more than happy to help!